- Students who are in 3rd and 4th year of B.E. / B.TECH or 2nd and 3rd year of BCA/ MCA. or 2nd year of BSc IT/ MSc IT.
- Students from various Technical Universities, who are pursuing B.Tech.
- Students who are Pursuing MSc IT / BSc IT.
- Students who have passed out / Pursuing of M.Tech / B.Tech / MCA/BCA/Msc IT/ BSc IT or wish to do.
- Skill enhancement trainees are also eligible for the training.
The live project training module of our course can make a huge difference to your profile and career prospects. So don’t settle for the second-best.
Period of Training– 6 weeks, 90 Days and 120 Days, 6 months.
Project Training will include: Learning, Training, Case study, Presentations, Problem solving and Live Project Scenario. The Live Project Based Training Domains Are:
- HTML, XML, Java Script, AJAX
- Web Development in PHP/MySql
- Internet Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- CMS and Framework
Project Implementation Process: Step 1: Typically students undergo training on particular technology platforms of their choice. Step 2: Thereafter they would be assigned a Team Leader and he/she is expected to execute a live project work under the guidance of a Project manager/analyst. Step 3: At the end of the program each trainee would need to submit a ‘Project Report’ of the work done, and would also be required to make a presentation. Step 4: All the students will be provided certificate after training after an evaluation. With the collaboration of “SEO ANALYSTS” and “ALLHOMEJOB” offers seats for project and summer training in Ranchi. The live project training module of our course can make a huge difference to your profile and career prospects. Training at seo-analysts brings you directly intouch with industry experts & sets the right base for leading vendor certification. The training is conducted in the months of March, April & May at a number of venues. This assists the students to make a easy & convenient choice vis-à-vis there concern of their enrollment from their desired location. Our approach is based on best practices & a combination of processes tailored to fit the specific needs. If you are looking for quality training then you must visit one of our venues to feel the difference between Rote and Conceptual Training. Feel free to visit our venues and interact with our mentors.